Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Getting Started !!!

Hey friends its my first blog, so i have no experience of blogging till now ..:) ;)...but i guess m gonna rock now onwards...hahaha :) ...
anyways lets start with the name itself .....well i named my blog as an "endeavor" as it may be an Earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something regarding my interest.Its a technical blog but we'll be having fun too.
Now lets start with my Interest and Purpose of Blog and here i go............
I am just a beginner in the field of NETWORKING and i just want to explore myself in this field via this blog.
Hope u'll enjoy this TOUR OF NETWORKING.



2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....finally tu bhi aa gya blog ki duniya mein...coool...all the v.best...kp up ur gud work...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya finally mai bhi aa gya...nyways Thanks dear :)

    ReplyDelete